Friday 18 October 2019

Halloween Countdown: Ghost Pops

Our family is notorious for handing out a lot of candy to trick-or-treaters—like, I mean handfuls. Literally.

Every year, my sister Amelia and I stuff latex gloves full of chocolate, suckers, sweethearts, licorice, and more. Then we tie on black and orange ribbons, and add a plastic spider ring. They're creepy and cute.

Mom says we can start making those any time, since she's already stocked up on candy. But, she may have gone a bit overboard with the tootsie pops, so now Mom says this year we can hand out hands and Lollipop Ghosts. Especially since we're up to almost 300 trick-or-treaters every year.

What's a Lollipop Ghost? Funny you should ask....



Spooktacular, right?

 Make your own by scrolling through the pictures below to see how they're done. All you need is tissue, ribbon, a black felt marker, and Tootsie Pops (or another kind of lollipop with a similar shape).






I'm sure all the kids that come to the door Halloween night will love them. Not that I'll be there...I have some trick-or-treat plans of my own!

Gotta jet! See you tomorrow...right? Just 14 sleeps to go!

~ Chase Superman Duffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment