Monday 9 October 2017

Halloween Countdown: 22 Sleeps!


Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

We're heading to my grandparent's farm for dinner (Grandma makes the BEST pumpkin pie), but I'm thankful they support my love of Halloween because today I'm making creepy puppets. Maybe my sister and I will put on a little after dinner entertainment. <grin>


I found the templates here. Just print them off on heavier paper, and start colouring! (There are four templates, and I love the witch, but I am definitely doing the skeleton one. My sister Amelia will probably make the pumpkin.)

Next, follow the cutting and gluing instructions.


Attach the straps and....


Voila! Your puppet is ready for action.


Hey! Maybe you could use one of your story starters from last Monday's post and write a skit for your spooky puppets.

Gotta jet! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of YOU. See you tomorrow as I continue my Halloween countdown.

~ Chase Superman Duffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment