Sunday 29 October 2017

Halloween Countdown: 2 Sleeps!


I have so much to do today. Not ONLY do I have make a final decision on this year's costume (not going to lie, I'm leaning towards Superman...again), but I also have to plot my story for NaNoWriMo. No surprise, but I'm writing a ghostly tale of fun. Not Casper, but that kind of ghost. (We watched Casper as a family on Friday night and it inspired me!)

But with all I have to do today, I'm taking a few hours to hang out with my sister and our cousins for a fun (and yummy!) monster cookie decorating session. Check these out:


Fun, right? The full directions are here, but you can pretty much do any kind of face you want for your monsters with the right icing, sprinkles, and imagination. I'm on it!

Gotta jet! Have a spooktacular day, and see you tomorrow for my second to last post on the Halloween Countdown!

~ Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment