Sunday 21 October 2018

Halloween Countdown: Painting Zombies

Yesterday was so busy!

After gobbling down Mom's delicious pumpkin pancakes, we finished up the outdoor decorations for our creeptastic Halloween display. Well, almost—we still have to set up the fog machine and add a couple more flood lights. But even while setting up, a few kids stopped by to check things out. They'll be back Halloween night for sure.

Then, Dad took us shopping for Halloween candy, and Amelia and I started stuffing rubber gloves with it and tying on the ribbons. Yeah, we give a "handful" of candy away each year. <grin>

We also prepped for pumpkin carving tonight, and THEN, Mom went to the store and came back with six mini cactus plants, some acrylic paint, and small clay pots.

She says that because yesterday was SO busy, today, Amelia and I are going to spend some quiet time making these:


Amazing, right? Mom says we can use them as place settings for when Grandma and Grandpa come over for Halloween feast.

Gotta jet! I'm already scrolling the Internet for some fun zombie pot paint ideas. My grandparents always say they don't know where I get my imagination from...I'm pretty sure they're just joking, though, because Mom comes up with some pretty great ideas!

See you tomorrow. #10sleeps

~ Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment