Friday 14 October 2011

Making the Grade


We get our interim report cards at school today.

I’m not worried. I usually get pretty good grades, but Mom says “pretty good” should never be enough. Coach Taylor says that, too.

I think they’ll be in for a surprise because I’ve been working hard on my personal goals. Like handing my homework in on time, and paying attention in class.

I’ve also been watching what I eat, and making healthier choices. I haven’t even eaten a chocolate bar in…well, I can’t even remember when. (But I did enjoy a piece of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving dinner. Mom says that’s ok, everything in moderation.)

Dad says setting goals that are believable and achievable is important.

I’ll guess we’ll see how it works out for me when I get my report card.

I’m actually kind of excited.

Gotta jet.

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment