Friday 9 August 2013

My first babysitting gig – gulp



I’m babysitting the neighbour boy this week – it will be my first time watching anyone other than my little sister, Amelia. He’s four, and up until now, he’s been going to daycare while his Mom is at work.

Then my Mom told his parents that I’d taken my babysitting course. Suddenly, I have a job for the rest of the summer.

It’s only for a few hours three days a week, and I could use the money since I spent quite a bit on wakeboarding lessons at the lake last week. I’m just a bit concerned about what we’re going to do all day. His Mom doesn’t want him watching TV all morning, and video games are out of the question.

Of course we’ll go to the park, and play in the backyard – but what about if it’s raining outside? We can only do so much reading. Well, Grandma gave me this fun recipe for Electoslime. She says it’s guaranteed to keep us both entertained for several hours.

You can find the recipe in my new mystery cookbook, TASTING MY STORY. Get your copy FREE by sending me an email at chase.superman.duffy@fieldsofhome.com. Have fun!

Gotta jet!

- Chase Superman Duffy

-   


No comments:

Post a Comment