Saturday 11 August 2012

Crafting with my little sister


My Mom had to go away on a work trip and my Dad couldn’t get the day off, so I stayed home to watch my little sister. It wasn’t so bad.

We started out watching The Princess Bride, one of our favourite movies. I made stove top popcorn for breakfast (sorry, Mom) and we ate the whole bowl.

But then we kind of got bored. I looked through our games, and there’s only so many times we can play Monopoly before my sister gets upset about losing, so I looked up a recipe on the Internet for play dough.

We created the most amazing things and had so much fun. I mean…if you’re forced to look after your sister and all…

Want to make your own? Here’s the recipe.
Remember, though, play dough is for playing with, not to eat!

Easy Dough
1 cup flour (250 mL)

1 cup salt (250 mL)

1 Tbsp. canola oil (15 mL) 
drink crystals for colouring 
enough water to form the dough.

Mix flour and salt. Add canola oil. Add drink crystals or food colouring to a couple of teaspoons   of water. Then, slowly add water until mixture is pliable (spongy and claylike).

Enjoy. Store in a used margarine tub plastic container. Make more colours.
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Have fun!

Gotta jet.

- Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment