And I have the perfect way to celebrate.
Obviously I’m going to dip into my extensive comic book collection and pull out a couple of my Superman favourites for a re-read. But, I’m also going to GIVE AWAY a bunch of the Chase Superman Duffy comics—to YOU!
So what do you have to do? I thought you’d never ask.
Below are five trivia questions based on the 10 books in the series. Even if you’ve never read the books, the answers are on the blog (hint: check this page!) Email your answers to me at email@example.com (don’t paste your answers below, or it won’t be any fun for the next person!) by midnight tonight (Sept. 25) and that’s it. YOU WIN!
Plus, everyone that enters will be entered to WIN a full set of the books—that’s 10 new comics for your collection. Ready? Get set! GO!
1. My sister Amelia is featured in which Superman Duffy comic?
2. Who is the Saskatchewan farmer that first brought canola to Canada?
3. Which Superman Duffy comic features mermaids, dinosaurs and sea monsters, oh my!?
4. It’s a special day for Chase in 5-7-5 Errand Boy—what is it?
5. How many canola seeds did real astronaut Robert Thirsk take up into space?
Gotta jet! Good luck—and happy reading!
~ Chase Superman Duffy