As you might know, there are 11 published comics in the Chase Superman Duffy series—with three more to be released by next March! I thought it might be fun to have a bit of a quiz about them. You don’t have to have read them to play—the books are listed here and the answers to the quiz can be found in the book descriptions.
Email me your correct answers at firstname.lastname@example.org and you could WIN a full set of the comics, including book #12, AS YOU WISH, which comes out soon!
- In which Superman Duffy book does Chase run into mermaids, seas monsters, and dinosaurs, oh my?
- Chase is inspired by which famous astronaut in It’s a Blast!?
- Cut! To the Chase… is a modern re-telling of which Aesop Fable?
- What is Chase’s sister’s name? (Hint: It’s the title of one of the books.)
- In 5-7-5 Errand Boy, Chase receives a chore list in the form of what type of poetry?
- Who does Chase meet in Fields of Home?
- In which Superman Duffy comic does Chase race a car?
- Tasting My Story isn’t just a mystery—it’s also a __________ .
- Why does Chase need to go Beneath the SOIL?
- Which Superman Duffy book deals with climate change?
- Ahoy, mateys! Name the Superman Duffy comic that features pirates.
Easy, right? I thought so! Now, send your answers by the end of Sunday (Feb 14) to qualify for the grand prize—a complete set of the comics!
— Chase Superman Duffy