Friday 27 October 2017

Halloween Countdown: 4 Sleeps!


It's Friday—and you know what that means? The LAST weekend before Halloween! Four. More. Sleeps. I can't believe it.

Over the last month, I've talked about Halloween treats, crafts, books, and even music. But I've forgotten all about MOVIES, and at this time of the year, there are some spooktacular ones. I'm not talking about going to see Stephen King's IT or anything (that's way over my comfort level) but here are five of my Halloween favourites.

The Peanuts gang celebrates Halloween while Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin. 
Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but his attempts to bring Christmas to his home cause confusion. 

A misunderstood boy takes on ghosts, zombies, and grown ups  to save his town from a centuries-old curse. 

A paranormal expert and his daughter bunk in an abandoned house populated by three mischievous ghosts and one friendly one. 
A troubled child summons the courage to help a friendly alien escape Earth  and return to his home world. 

Good choices, right? So, pop a giant bowl of corn, and settle in for some creeptastic fun! Gotta jet, but OBVIOUSLY I'll see you tomorrow. Right?

~ Chase Superman Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment